Zmodeler Crashes after import

Report about ZModeler2 bugs here and only here.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

Zmodeler Crashes after import

Postby Zozzie » Fri May 29, 2015 5:56 am

I am trying to import a NFS BIN file. But every time I do. It just crashes. I have all the requirements installed. But still doesn't work.
Zozzie

Re: Zmodeler Crashes after import

Postby Oleg » Fri May 29, 2015 8:16 am

nfs geometry bin files have no any signature or version info, so it's impossible to determine what version of bin you are trying to import. Different versions of ZModeler2 were equipped with different plugin/filter version, so there could be the case that your version of plugin tries to load an incompatible version of geometry bin.

unfortunately, I don't have the list of relations of game version and zmodeler version for it. You can try downloading older versions and give them a try.

note, old versions of zmodeler2 might consider current date (year 2015) as cheating and might refuse to work. you should use some date-rollers like "SetDate" tool or something like that.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmodeler Crashes after import

Postby Guest » Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 am

Oleg wrote:nfs geometry bin files have no any signature or version info, so it's impossible to determine what version of bin you are trying to import. Different versions of ZModeler2 were equipped with different plugin/filter version, so there could be the case that your version of plugin tries to load an incompatible version of geometry bin.

unfortunately, I don't have the list of relations of game version and zmodeler version for it. You can try downloading older versions and give them a try.

note, old versions of zmodeler2 might consider current date (year 2015) as cheating and might refuse to work. you should use some date-rollers like "SetDate" tool or something like that.

Yeah. Nothing is still working for me.
I first tried Importing a NFS Most Wanted BIN and it just crashes.
Second. I tried a NFS Underground BIN. It doesn't crash. It just says a Error Occoured when it tried opening it.

Return to Bugs report