3d looks corrupted

ZModeler2-related discussion. General questions, howto, etc.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

3d looks corrupted

Postby Just_AHD » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:27 am

Hello, I have some issues when i imported a GTA IV WFT File and it looked like this.
http://imgur.com/a/fWRe8
I still have the same problem when i tried it on windows 10 and xp i have dual booted 10 and xp.
This problem never happens me before. Sorry for my bad english.
And yes i have Microsoft Visual C++ and DirectX 10 June 2010
Just_AHD

Re: 3d looks corrupted

Postby Oleg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:38 am

looks like a model problem rather than an import failure. Another possible cause - the model was exported by GIMS from 3dsmax and is not importable due to an unexpected model format.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Just_AHD » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Oleg wrote:looks like a model problem rather than an import failure. Another possible cause - the model was exported by GIMS from 3dsmax and is not importable due to an unexpected model format.
I imported this model for like 4 months ago and it was good and it's a GTA 4 Model, it's show it correctly but in ZModeler 2 is showing corrupted.
Also when i select Import it shows me weird things. http://imgur.com/a/0vg7F
I didn't even import a model i just clicked import and it show me this. Thanks anyway.
Just_AHD

Postby Oleg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 pm

have you updated video drivers or changed your video hardware recently? quite possible to be driver-related issue (second screenshot)
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Just_AHD » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 am

Oleg wrote:have you updated video drivers or changed your video hardware recently? quite possible to be driver-related issue (second screenshot)
Yes i use the latest version on NVIDIA GeForce GT 220M 1GB. Also i tried to use it on another computer and it still the same issue. I have latest driver of Windows XP and Windows 10 they both is updated.
Just_AHD

Return to ZModeler2 General Discussion