Headlights to Flashing police lights?

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Headlights to Flashing police lights?

Postby Sizzlenuts » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 am

I know it's possible as I've seen multiple police vehicles with flashing headlights when the police sirens are active. I'm currently editing an unlocked police truck with headlights and tailights. The tailights actually work when the sirens are on, they seem to be affected by the carcols tailight sequencer values but the headlights do not. I notice when I turn the sirens on the headlights go dull as if the game is trying to flash them but nothing seems to happen. The headlights themselves do work fine however the flashing lights do not. Does this require separate sirens for each headlamp to be added? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sizzlenuts

Re: Headlights to Flashing police lights?

Postby bronyrapper » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Make sure the multiplier is on 2 under the sequence in the carcols, if that doesn't work then I don't know
bronyrapper

Re: Headlights to Flashing police lights?

Postby Sizzlenuts » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Thanks for the response. I don't have any sirens installed on the headlights or on the indicator lights as I thought maybe I didn't have to and the carcols would affect flashing headlights (or indicators) by itself. When you say to make sure the multiplier is on 2 under the sequence in carcols, are you referring to the values in the top portion of the vehicle's carcols section? or are you referring to the multiplier for each individual siren? Not having sirens installed for the headlights or the indicators would render the latter useless.
Sizzlenuts

Return to Grand Theft Auto V