A Problem During Exporting

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

A Problem During Exporting

Postby KieranMerrilees » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 am

Hi there recently I've been doing some building modelling edits, however when I load this .ydr file of hospital I am trying to change it it loads up the 25 embedded textures no problem, however when I export it, it loses two textures and I am not sure why? I originally thought it could have been to do with the edits I was doing however I tried it with doing no edits, so just importing then exporting straight away and it still did the same thing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
KieranMerrilees

Re: A Problem During Exporting

Postby Oleg » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:43 am

the very first step would be to open textures browser, press on associated file name in top-left corner of textures groups and browser textures assigned as "embedded" for this file - just to see whether these two textures are in a list or not. If they are not, pick "All textures" to see them and drag&drop these textures onto given file name in top-left corner to assign them as embedded.

Second - do they appear as embedded in openIV or missing in game only? may be there are some file-name conflicts? try to extract this texture, rename it, then use "Replace" button in textures browser to load a differently-named texture and assign loaded texture to texture container in top-left corner, so it is marked as embedded too.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby KieranMerrilees » Mon May 01, 2017 4:18 am

Before exporting yes they appear fine however as soon as I export the file it automatically loses them two files
KieranMerrilees

Postby Oleg » Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 am

have you tried to "Replace..." them with a different textures (named differently) to ensure this is not a names conflict?
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to Grand Theft Auto V