Lock YFT

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Lock YFT

Postby VinceToretto » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

hello, i'am a modder for GTA V i create and convert cars for GTA V in ZM3 since Febrary 2017 so i have a big problem ...

I work with my team on a Toyota GT-86 but when we export car for make a test we lock the file by error and now we can't unlock this for modify all bug and finished the car ....
Can you help us ? any way to unlock my car file (.yft) ? if i can lock this normally i can unlock too ... if no it's a stupid option ....

Ps: i pay the 3D model 70€ and i don't want to loss the car because the file have 2 weeks of work ... :( (My autosave.z3d is not the good car (disabled autosave) )

more information on us here : https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/Los%20Santos%20Import

VinceToretto

Re: Lock YFT

Postby Oleg » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 am

It is nearly impossible to convert a vehicle to GTA5 with no intermediate save of your scene. I assume any model converter should have a .z3d file for any of his work. I can't unlock the yft file, as locked file has corrupted data inside (that game takes easily with no crash, but causes crash for zmodeler import code). unlocking .yft file will require me to rewrite import code in several different areas that I don't want to do at all.

P.S. zmodeler creates a .bak file instead of your old .yft file when you export, so this could be another point to spot for old unlocked version. Just rename *.bak to *_backup.yft and import it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to Grand Theft Auto V