CLOSED **

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

CLOSED **

Postby ConanFH » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey, so im trying to take this ''light / animation'' from another truck and put it into my animation for another truck.
Basically its called L_parklight something if i remember correctly and in the animation model im trying to put it into already has an L_Parklight how do i make it so they both become one? do i just drag and drop the new one INTO the exisiting one or?
Last edited by ConanFH on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConanFH

Re: Animation?

Postby Oleg » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 pm

1. add part (that will animate) into a hierarchy of your truck's interior.
2. locate the part with the highest ID (properties->external state->ID) set on it;
3. assign the next (maximum + 1) value onto ID of newly-added part;
4. load animation to tracks editor;
5. change ID value on track of animation to match the ID value you've set on a part;
6. save animation file; export interior/animation model file.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Animation?

Postby ConanFH » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello again hehe, i probably didnt do it right i get this message and it shows all messed up in my interior what did i forget to do?

Error setting bone with ID:29 for object L_wiper, it's already used by Park_lght1.
"/vehicle/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/interior" path-container was specified for material with custom state variants: "anim_4_plastic_dark_Look2". Ensure this is intended configuration.

------

Is it possible instead of implementing it as an animation can i just put it straight into the interior model instead?
What do i need to do to ''remove'' the animatied model of the light. When i do put it straight into the model the entire interior is gone only showing the animations for some reasson.

FIXED
ConanFH

Return to ATS and ETS2 by SCS Software