Light Probleme

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

Light Probleme

Postby Owendafxf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello, it's been a few days that I try to integrate a mod a pair of double lights bulbs. The worry is that once I light my fires in play, the piece covers it with a white texture. I can not manage to fix the problem! even after several personal tests. If you could help me this would be very useful! thank you in advance

Here is an image with this bug

Good Night
Owendafxf

Re: Light Probleme

Postby Oleg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Game uses regular texture on lights and add a pre-defined color according to the lighting mask. Lighting mask is an R,G,B,A texture where each channel (Red, green, blue, alpha) is used as emissive strength for headlights/reverselights, idle lights, brake lights, turn signals (I can't remind which channel stand for each task). So, in your case you should adjust brightness on associated mask texture channel. E.g. if turn signals are on green channel of mask texture, reduce brightness of green channel "on an area" of this turn signal.

"on an area" means the fragment of texture where turn signal model is uv-mapped.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Owendafxf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

Okay thank you so much. I will try to see all its, I'm not sure about having understood all French. But I thank you for your help! I will keep you informed.

Good evening to you
Owendafxf

Postby Owendafxf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 am

Despite all the trials, I still can not. I do not understand what to modify or what to touch to settle problems.
Owendafxf

Postby Oleg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 am

can you post here both textures used on this light object and quote the MAT file (it's a plain text file) created by ZModeler?
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Owendafxf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:39 am

Google translation does not do its job so well, I hope this is what you asked me

Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Owendafxf

Postby Oleg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:54 am

Oleg
Site Admin

Return to ATS and ETS2 by SCS Software