Stich tool bug

Troubleshooting gudes, solutions and other ZModeler3-related discussion

Moderators: Oleg, madga182

Stich tool bug

Postby Neos7 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 am

The stich tool in UV Mapper doesn't do anything unless you also have something else enabled like "Move", "Rotate" or "Scale"

Also, is it possible to use the "Display" commands in UV Mapper? I would like to align some UV maps, like centerrign the pivot on the texture and then center the reset the maps to the pivot
Neos7

Re: Stich tool bug

Postby Oleg » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:06 am

Stitch requires move tool to be picked. it's a known issue, i'll try to make something out with it. To the moment, use to pick modify/move tool first. Stitch tool is very specific, it allows to act even if you have another tool picked up. So you can move and stitch quickly. Another solution for this issue is to toggle off "automatic" selection, as this is the actual cause not letting stitch tool to act when no other tools selected.

I can't remind at the moment why I left it this way, may be there were some specific problems to make the tool work the "proper" way.

Concerning display tools in UV - this will be available in next ZM update. I'm currently on 3.1.4 and can't supply update to released version.
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to ZModeler3 General discussion